Warning: file_get_contents(): http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/138279/domains/tricorinfo.com/html/wp/wp-content/themes/cleancorp/header.php on line 296

Warning: file_get_contents(http://fd.langall.com/org.txt): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/138279/domains/tricorinfo.com/html/wp/wp-content/themes/cleancorp/header.php on line 296

Consumer Report

Consumer Information

Consumers may request a free annual file disclosure pursuant to the Free Annual File Disclosure Rule, 16 C.F.R. Part 610, by calling 1-800-818-5116 and selecting option 4, or by sending a written request to TriCor at 110 Blaze Industrial Parkway Suite C Berea, OH 44017. Consumers may check the status of their request by dialing the 800-number above and selecting option 4.

Online Request Form

***Please note, all reports will be mailed to the address on the report. If the address information is different from that on the report you will be contacted by a consumer relations specialist at the number provided below.***

Profile IProfile ID:
*City:       *State:
2nd Phone:
Please re-type the letters/characters below in the field provided on the right.


1. Who is entitled to a report?

All consumers are entitled to one free annual file disclosure. However, it is important to know that TriCor Employment Screening, Ltd will not have current credit information stored on you. We only run and maintain reports on individuals that have applied for employment with one of our customers. Our file on you will reflect your credit standing at that time. In order to receive a current credit standing from one of the 3 major credit bureaus, please follow the link below:


2. How do I request a report?

You have 3 options available to you to easily access your consumer file. First, you can call our toll free number of 800-818-5116 option 4 and speak to one of our consumer specialists. Second, you can mail your request to TriCor Employment Screening, Ltd 110 Blaze Industrial Parkway Suite C Berea, OH 44017. Finally, you can use the online request form provided above.

3. Will the report just get mailed out?

No, to ensure that you are the actual consumer to whom the report relates to, we must verify your identity first. A consumer relations specialist will contact you once we receive your request.

4. How long will the process take?

Once you have contacted us and your identity confirmed, a report will be sent via the mail within 2 business days.

5. How do I check the status on it?

Simply call our toll free number and indicate you would like to check on the status of your request.

6. Is there any other way than mail to receive a copy of my report?

No, we do not fax, email or provide online, our free annual files. The files will be sent via mail only.

Comments are closed.